Super easy recipe and if you are a fan of chocolate and cocunut you will love these 🙂 I made a batch on Thursday and they didnt last too long.
What you need
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Tray
- 2 dessert spoons
- Wire rack
- Greaseproof paper
- 200g desiccated coconut
- 1 can condensed milk (397g)
- 200g milk chocolate
Heres how to make them
- Place the coconut into the mixing bowl. Pour the condensed milk over the coconut and mix together.
- Line your baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Get your 2 dessert spoons and spoon some of the mixture to make little balls. I roll the mixture between the spoons to make the shape. (Dont spend too long doing this they don’t need to be perfect!!)
- Line the mixture on your baking tray and put into the fridge to allow them to set. I left mine in the fridge for an hour.
- Melt the milk chocolate (use the microwave or put the chocolate in a bowl and melt it over boiling water – TIP make sure the bowl does not touch the hot water)
- Once your chocolate is melted take your coconut balls out of the fridge and move them to the wire rack. Put the baking tray underneath the wire rack. Spoon the melted chocolate over the top.
- Once the chocolate is cooled put the coconut balls back in the fridge to set.
- Once set enjoy, they taste yum with a nice hot cup of tea.